Are You Suffering From Chronic Fatigue??
- Low thyroid
- Depleted or imbalanced hormones
- Chronic stress
- Difficulty sleeping
- Excess physical activity
However one of the most commonly misunderstood and undiagnosed causes is a disorder called Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a mosaic disorder that is characterized by severe fatigue for longer than six months and at least four of the following symptoms:
- Headache of new type, pattern, or severity
- Multi-joint pain without swelling or erythema
- Muscle pain
- Post-exertional malaise for longer than 24 hours
- Significant impairment in short-term memory or concentration
- Sore throat
- Tender lymph nodes
- Unrefreshing sleep
Dr. Harper has treated thousands of patients with long-lasting fatigue and uses an integrative approach to diagnose and treat all of the underlying reasons you are experiencing persistent fatigue.
Many doctors follow an approach that focuses on only one or two potential causes. This can lead to frustration as you seek out doctor after doctor, each telling you something different. An effective program will look at ALL the potential causes for chronic fatigue and customize a solution that is right for you.
Dr. Ruthie Harper’s Office Provides:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing that evaluates ALL reasons for fatigue simultaneously and in one location.
- Personalized nutritional food and vitamin recommendations custom-designed for you based on your blood work and proven to support healing and energy regeneration.
- Bioidentical hormones to help restore thyroid function and reproductive hormone balance.
- Ongoing coaching and support to help you reach your health goals and maintain them.
For more information, call our office today to set up an appointment. 512.343.9355