A thing of beauty is a joy forever: Its loveliness increases; It will never pass into nothingness. ~John Keats
Skin Care and Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Beautiful skin and a slim, toned body are signs of your internal optimal health! There are times, however, when science can improve on what nature gave you. Ruthie Harper, MD is a specialist in the science of non-surgical approaches to help you become the most beautiful you! The aesthetics division of her practice, The Laser & Skincare Clinic, specializes in the latest advances in science to bring you a non-surgical approach to beauty! We create customized programs to give you a specific roadmap for creating beautiful skin and a beautiful body. Each of our professional services is designed with your health and beauty in mind.
Under the direction of Ruthie Harper, MD, our highly trained staff will create a Total Transformation program to help you achieve the most beautiful you. Your individualized program includes a unique, highly effective combination of the following head-to-toe services:
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation/Photofacial—Promotes an even, youthful-looking skin tone by reducing signs of sun damage and hyperpigmentation, including freckles, age spots, broken capillaries, and other imperfections.
- Skin Tightening—Stimulates collagen and elastin formation to minimize sagging, fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, stretch marks, and other irregularities, delivering more youthful, smooth, and healthy skin.
- Customized Corrective Facials & Peels—By combining the latest breakthroughs in ingredients and techniques, we provide custom-designed, corrective, in-office skincare treatments. Achievehealthy, radiant skin by improving skin texture, tone, and pigment.
- Botox®—Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by relaxing targeted muscles on your face and neck that cause wrinkling.
- Dermal Fillers (Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvederm®)—Restore volume and fullness to your skin to help correct moderate to several facial wrinkles and folds associated with loss of volume.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy—Rejuvenates skin, boosts production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, and stimulates tissue regeneration using cutting-edge platelet-rich plasma injections to add volume and correct wrinkles, folds, scars, and stretch marks on almost any body area.
- Mesoéclat—Stimulates skin cell renewal, increases luminosity, moisturizes, nourishes, and hydrates your skin with scientifically proven active ingredients that help restore brightness, softness, and vitality by reducing the imperfections that make your skin appear dull and lifeless.
- Vibraderm—Exfoliates, stimulates circulation, and infuses healing and rejuvenating nutrients deep into your skin’s dermal layers to boost collagen and reduce the signs of aging, giving your skin a fresh, healthy glow.
- Body Contouring & Cellulite Treatments—Reduces localized fat deposits, sculpts areas of fat accumulation, and promotes a smooth, slim appearance by combining the latest body shaping technologies including laser tightening, vibradermabrasion, Lipodissolve, and mesotherapy.
- Lipodissolve—Reduces localized fat deposits using a safe, non-surgical series of small injections that break down fat cells. Treatment areas include chin/jaw line, back of arms, stomach, midsection, inner thighs, saddlebags, and knees.
- Medical Weight Loss —Combines the fat-burning advantages of our comprehensive Real Weight Loss program to help you lose fat quickly (on average 0.5 to 2 pounds per day), increase your metabolism, and keep the weight off.
- Genetically Designed Skincare- Having healthy, beautiful skin requires healthy, highly effective skincare products. But with all the products available today, it’s almost impossible to guess which products are right for you and your skin. With our incredible new skincare line, SKINSHIFT®, we look to your genetics to take the guesswork out of choosing your skincare products.
For the first time ever, SKINSHIFT uses a revolutionary DNA analysis to identify your skin’s genetic strengths and weaknesses and uses this science to personalize a skin care program just for you.To test your DNA, we simply swab your inner cheek and send it to our ISO-certified genetic lab. The SKINSHIFT test analyzes 16 DNA markers associated with your skin’s genetic strengths and weaknesses in five key categories of skin health and aging.
Based on your SKINSHIFT test results, our Master Aesthetician will prescribe a customized program of skin care serums and supplements recommended just for you based on your genetic profile. There is no one size fits all for our customers, no more guesswork, and no more buying products that “feel” like they might help.
SKINSHIFT provides a scientifically based skin care program personalized for you.Each SKINSHIFT custom formulation delivers a unique infusion of phytochemicals, antioxidants, vitamins, and essential nutrients to work synergistically with your body to enhance your natural ability to heal, repair, regenerate, and protect your skin.
All our products combine only the finest organic ingredients with the most advanced cosmetic pharmaceuticals, and we never use ingredients that are toxic or harmful to your skin or your health.
While other skincare products may contain some of the same essential ingredients, only SKINSHIFT products are customized for you based on your genetics, and only SKINSHIFT products contain the precise combinations and concentrations of organic and cosmeceutical ingredients to create the most dramatic results in both the appearance and health of your skin. Visit skinshift.com to learn more about genetically designed skin care or call us today to get started with your DNA test!
Realize the Beauty in You
Every day, patients in our office enjoy the transformational results of our customized programs without surgery and without downtime. At The Laser & Skincare Clinic, we specialize in erasing the effects of time and helping you achieve the lean, toned body you desire along with healthy, vibrant, ageless skin. Call us today at 512.343.9355 to schedule your complimentary consultation, and realize the beauty in you or visit The Laser & Skincare Clinic Services section of our site to learn more about our aesthetic services.